Our Privacy Promises
We at Marchioretti Finance offer sustainable investment services in a variety of countries around the world. We are strongly committed to respecting your rights and obeying the law – explaining your privacy and data protection rights is important to us. In this statement, we explain generally how we protect your personal information.
Privacy and individuals
This statement is about the rights of individuals. While we are also committed to protecting information about companies and other businesses we act for, this policy isn’t about them.
When we act for individual clients we need personal information to provide sustainable investment services. For example, if you ask us to help you promote a good, we need personal information about you and your licensee.
We may also get personal information about individuals when acting for businesses. For example, we promote business services. We may need information about the individual collaborators to do that. We also often get information about employees when acting for businesses.
Our privacy commitments
We are accountable for the information you give us.
We will tell you why we need information when we ask for it.
We will use your personal information only for that purpose, or as the law requires.
We do not sell your information.
We keep your information safe.
We take security seriously.
If the work we are doing requires us to involve collaborators – we may need to share your data with them.
But we will tell you – and ensure that they understand and respect your rights. They must also comply with local privacy laws – which may be different from the law in your country.
We may also need to share your data with the courts or the government, if the law requires.
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, please ask us – we will tell you unless the law prevents us doing so.
If you ask us for marketing material or attend an event, we will keep your contact information in a database so that we can contact you in the future. If you don’t want this, please tell us and we will remove your name.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1. If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
2. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
3. If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at your EMAIL ADDRESS.
4. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
5. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
6. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
7. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
8. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
For any further question you may have, you can contact us at email@example.com.